We are committed and loyal to our customers, dedicated to delivering the best products and services, and invest in our employees. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
Mobile Center Inc. is a Sprint Preferred Dealer. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to work in a dynamic and creative environment; where interpersonal, communication, operational and administrative skills will ensure success. If you have a strong customer focus and can perform at a consistently high level in retail sales, come join our team. One year retail sales experience preferred, but not necessary, as well as technological education and computer skills. We are growing rapidly so there are many opportunities for growth here at The Mobile Center Inc. If interested, please send us your resume.
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries.
- Selling all products and services offered by the company including wireless handsets and compatible features and accessories.
- Troubleshooting and helping resolve customer problems with their phones, service and/ or other customer related issues. .
- Meet sales goals
- Previous retail sales experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong verbal communication skills
Mobile Center, Inc. (MCI) is an authorized retail dealer of Sprint, providing wireless service throughout Central and Northeast Ohio. The company was established in 2008 and has expanded its operations and services to include wireless voice, messaging, and broadband services to its customer base. Mobile Center, Inc. currently operates in 22 locations with approximately 20 new locations scheduled to open in 2017.
Mobile Center, Inc. (MCI) is committed to meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations by delivering the solutions they need. We do this by employing talented and driven individuals and developing them into strong leaders of the company.
Join the Mobile Center, Inc. team
If you're ambitious, hard working, and looking for a fun, rewarding career with opportunities for advancement, consider joining the Mobile Center, Inc. team. You'll learn all about wireless devices and mobile service, and you'll get to share your love of technology with consumers who value your expertise. Check out our available job opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Mobile Center, Inc. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)