We are committed and loyal to our customers, dedicated to delivering the best products and services, and invest in our employees. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
Our growing retail business is seeking a District Manager who can create productive working atmospheres in our stores and hire store managers who are committed to the company’s success. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating the overall vision for each store in their district, establishing benchmarks for store management teams and implementing policies and programs that will help those teams achieve their goals. The District Manager will also be charged with collaborating with our advertising team to develop marketing materials designed to help the district to meet or exceed corporate sales goals.
- Responsible for outlining a comprehensive recruiting and training program for store managers to follow
- Monitor reports for each store and develop effective ways to fill in any gaps between actual performance and company projections
- Prioritize store performance issues to make certain that the issues most directly affecting profitability are addressed first
- Immediately address any lapses in compliance with corporate policies or local, state and federal laws
- Act as a coach to the store managers and as a resource to each store employee to help inspire the success of each store
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field required
- 5 years’ experience in retail store management
- 2 years’ experience managing multiple store locations
- Proven ability to create policies that generate profits in multiple retail sales locations
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
- Ability to create and implement strong training programs
Mobile Center, Inc. (MCI) is an authorized retail dealer of Sprint, providing wireless service throughout Central and Northeast Ohio. The company was established in 2008 and has expanded its operations and services to include wireless voice, messaging, and broadband services to its customer base. Mobile Center, Inc. currently operates in 22 locations with approximately 20 new locations scheduled to open in 2017.
Mobile Center, Inc. (MCI) is committed to meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations by delivering the solutions they need. We do this by employing talented and driven individuals and developing them into strong leaders of the company.
Join the Mobile Center, Inc. team
If you're ambitious, hard working, and looking for a fun, rewarding career with opportunities for advancement, consider joining the Mobile Center, Inc. team. You'll learn all about wireless devices and mobile service, and you'll get to share your love of technology with consumers who value your expertise. Check out our available job opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Mobile Center, Inc. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)